ZANEOLOGY aka Zane Aveton is a popular personality and trusted brand evangelist
SPECIALITIES: Digital Strategist | Professional Brand Evangelist | Social Media Manager | Community Manager | Web TV Producer | Event and Media Personality | Speaker
MISSION: To save brands from falling victim to mediocre digital content, representation and underperforming cookie cutter solutions.
SUPER POWERS: Connecting the Awesome Dots and Translating a Brand Message into Entertaining Content
EXPERIENCE: 20+ Years of Diverse and Successful Experience in Corporate Sales, Marketing and Strategic Brand Development ~ Specifically in the Niche of Network Communications.
WHY ZANE AVETON: Intrinsically skilled at being engaging and authentically human, Zane translates business goals into a strategic relevant message and a tactical action plan.
WHY @ZANEOLOGY: As a popular Personality/Brand, @Zaneology is classified as an Influencer and trusted Brand Evangelist with a proven track record of professionalism and performance in campaigns with McDonalds, Ford, RadioShack, Chevrolet/GM/Jeep, Tassimo, Munitio, The NFL Players Association + more.
CURRENT PROJECTS: Digital Production Coordinator for Erykah Badu World, Inc. | Social Strategy for Stout Social clients focused on Professional Athletes and the Sports Medicine Industry ~ including Online Community Management for Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic ~ Team Physicians and/or Consultants for the Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Angels, Mighty Ducks, Sparks, PGA/Senior PGA Tours and the USC Athletic Department (to name a few).
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & KUDOS: Pepsico’s Most Connected Person at #SXSW, #1 “Mom I’d Like to Tweet” in the Shorty Awards, Super Bowl XLV NFL Players Association Social Media Team Lead, Highlighted in the book Social Marketology, Automotive News, Wall Street Journal, Dallas Morning News + more
- Digital Brand and Social Strategy: Consultation, Social Media Management, Marketing Plan and Campaign Integration
- Community Management: Foster Brand Affinity, Seek, Cultivate and Manage Community
- Visibility and Value: Create and Maintain Positive Brand Perception via Listening, Presence and Content
- Brand Activation: Introduction and Buzz Strategy, Campaign Strategy, Tactical Execution and Goal Conversion
- Brand Relations: Write, Coordinate and Maintain Strategic Partnerships / Advocacy Programs
- Blog and Video Reviews: Trend Hunter, Geekery, Electronics, Gadgets, Hardware, Technology, Apps, Automobile, Food, Fashion, Accessories
- Contests and Giveaways: Unique, Entertaining, Customized Campaigns. Introduction and Engagement, Tracking and Analysis
- Events: Social Media Integration, Dynamic & Magnetic Persona, Live Broadcasts/Streaming/Reporting, #EventHashtag Conversation Engagement
- Targeted Original and Curated Content: Lifestyle, Cars, Tech, Gadget, Accessories, Geeks and “All Things Fabulous” Video/On-Camera Talent, Web Host
- Special Events and Conferences: Event Host, Live Stream Broadcaster, Social Network Reporter, Stage Presenter and Speaker